CESLA helps to professionalize the plastics industry
Through basic and advanced courses, it is intended to introduce attendees to the techniques most used in the union of thermoplastics by means of hot air and hot wedge, exposing their characteristics and their degree of application in the design of the pieces.
- Taught by competent and qualified instructors.
- Duration. For the Advanced course the program is 20 hours, for the Basic program it is 24 Hours (3 days).
- On-site makes it easier for the operator to acquire knowledge through internships.
- Didactic material that will be used during the course.
- Aimed at Operators, Technicians and Supervisors.
- Proof for the participant.