What is a quality control inspector?
- Control plan
- Check samples
- Examine Products or Facilities
- Record the controls performed
- Prepare reports
At CESLA we train you under the DVS standards and in cooperation with the international institutes that are: IKV & Handwerkskammer-Aachen.
We train you to master the rules that apply in the sectors of your interest.
What things must you master to be a (QC)?
- Know how to operate Thermofusion equipment, which applies in your sector.
- Basic rules that apply in your sector. If you do not have this, do not worry we will adapt a general module.
What does the training include?
At the CESLA CDMX and Hermosillo facilities:
- All the equipment.
- Work kit: Digital Caliper, Flexometer, Chronometer, and Wax Markers.
- Box Lunch on training days.
- Didactic material and study guide DVS.
- Exam application.
Course duration: 2 days on average.
(The duration may be more days depending on whether the applicants do not have the basic knowledge of equipment operation in their sector).