It is intended to introduce attendees to basic techniques used in the joining of thermoplastics through hot air.
CESLA helps you professionalize in the plastics industry
It is intended to introduce attendees to the techniques most used in the union of thermoplastics employing hot air and hot wedge, exposing their characteristics and degree of application in the design of the pieces.
- Taught by DVS Certified Instructors
- The duration will depend on the people and the model you select.
- Didactic material and Study guides.
- Aimed at All staff in general.
- National and International Certification.
“By taking the Specialized On-site course you are one step away from the DVS-2212 certification; a 35% discount is applied per person in the next 6 months of the current year to achieve the goal"
Are you interested in any of our courses?
Leave us your information and our instructors will contact you to give you personalized attention.