Surely you have faced, or it has happened to you:
Do you know what hot gas welding is? Is the equipment adjusted?
What welding technique should you apply?
In the extruder, is the solder very liquid? or does it crystallize?
Do you know what standard is applied for the airtightness tests?
Finally: Destructive Testing Do you give your client the security of the work you did?
How do you guarantee your work?
You will learn this and much more in this course!
For all staff, experienced or inexperienced.
The courses are composed of a Theoretical Framework taught online and a Practical part. We send you a demonstration and then we ask you to send a sample of your dynamics to our facilities to be evaluated and you can become certified at the national level.
What will I learn?
- Uso de pistola de aire caliente
- Types of welding
- Quality tests
- Preparation of equipment and materials
- Hot wedge thermofusion
- Use of hot air gun
- Thermofusion with a manual extruder
What is the objective?
- Provide training for people or companies that cannot stop activities.
- The training hours can be continuous or we can also divide them by hours and distribute them over a whole week.
- Saturday? Sure, only on a regular schedule.