Techniques and Maintenance Course
Did you know?
Planned maintenance improves productivity by up to 25%, reduces maintenance costs by 30% and extends the useful life of machinery and equipment by up to 50%?
Its purpose is to plan periods of a work stoppage at specific times, inspect and perform maintenance actions on equipment, and thus avoid emergency repairs.
What will you learn?
- Basic knowledge of energy.
- Selection of electrical connections in the field.
- Symbology, recognition of the connections, and measuring instruments.
- Selection of generators, conversion units, and calculation of voltage drops.
- Types of maintenance.
- Equipment maintenance application.
What does the course include?
- Maintenance Kit, Multimeter, Allen keys, tweezers set, cleaning solvents, and others.
- Operational, technical material.
- Box Lunch on training days.
- Didactic material and study guides.