Undoubtedly you have faced, or it has happened to you:
What is the initial temperature for Welding?
Does the equipment adjust?
In Mechanical Air Welding, did it happen to you that one side seal and the other DID NOT?
In Hot Gas Welding Does it make you a long lip? Do you know which standard is applied for the Hermeticity tests?
Do you give your client the security of the work you did?
How do you guarantee your work?
You will learn this and much more in this course!
For all staff with or without experience.
The courses are composed of a Theoretical Framework that you take online. The practical part is presented in a demonstration, later we ask you to send a sample of your dynamics to our facilities to be evaluated, and you can become certified at the national level.
¿What will I learn?
- Types of welding
- Quality tests
- Preparation of equipment and materials
- Hot wedge thermofusion
- Use of hot air gun
- Thermofusion with a manual extruder
¿What is the goal?
- Provide training for people or companies that cannot stop activities.
- The training hours can be continuous or we can also divide them by hours and distribute them over a whole week.
- Saturday? Sure, only on a regular schedule.